New COVID Capacity Limits Increased
Effective May 10th, indoor room capacities for the following will increase to 50% with a maximum of 250 individuals :
- private catered events-including weddings and school programs
- dance floors will be allowed to open at private catered events with masking and social distance requirements
- political events
- memorial services
- outdoor carnivals and fairs are permitted to operate at 50% capacity, aligned with other amusement businesses.
- outdoor capacity for large venues (1,000 or more fixed seats) will increase to 50%-with six feet of distance between seated groups
- general outdoor gathering limit will increase to 500 individuals
- Department of Education and the Office of the Secretary of Higher Education will issue specific prom and graduation guidance later today.