More Covid Restrictions Lifted Beginning May 19th
Effective May 7th:
- Outdoor gathering limit increases to 500 individuals
- Indoor room capacities increase to 50% with a maximum of 250 individuals for private catered events, political gatherings, weddings, funerals, memorial services, and performances.
- dance floors reopen at private catered events
- outdoor capacity for large venues (1,000 or more fixed seats) increases to 50%
- prohibition on indoor bar-side seating will be lifted
- prohibition on buffets and other self-service foods at restaurants will be lifted
Effective May 19th:
- lift the limit on outdoor gatherings
- all attendees or groups of attendees will be required to keep social distances of at least six feet
- remove the 50% capacity indoor dining limit.
- restaurants will be allowed to operate at whatever capacity allows them to continue to ensure a minimum six-foot distance between groups
- the 50% capacity limits for indoor and outdoor settings or businesses currently governed by a percentage-based cap will be lifted.
- six feet of social distance will be required between individuals and groups.
- the general indoor social gatherings limits will increase to 50 individuals
- indoor catered events, funerals or memorial services, performances, political activities, and commercial gatherings will be limited to a maximum of 250 people so long as social distances can be maintained.
- indoor capacity for large venues (1,000 or more fixed seats) can operate at 30%- with six feet of distance between ticketed groups.